International Office is a unit that have responsibility to provide supports and services to international students who are coming for full-time study and exchange programs, and scholars regarding their study and immigration status in Indonesia. It is also responsible for seeking for international cooperation with university partners abroad.
In the first of its establishment, International Offices managed to initiate 20 Memorandum of Understanding from various countries such as Malaysia, South Korea, the Netherlands, Thailand, Australia, China and India.
Currently Internation Office has more than 40 MoU and MoA. The type of cooperation includes Student Exchange, Faculty Exchange, Joint Research, and so forth.
Telkom University’s mobility program is one of the international programs that interest Telkom University students as well as students from partner universities.
Who may register?
Prospective students must:
- Hold citizenship other than Indonesian.
- Maximum 25 years old when applying to diploma and undergraduate programs.
- Scan of the relevant pages of your passport
- Scan of Passport-sized photographs (red-background)
- Senior high school certificate and academic transcripts for diploma and undergraduate programs; college degree certificate and academic transcripts for graduate program
- Personal statement or Motivation letter mentioning your vision why do you want to join Telkom University in 1-2 pages A4 (file format: pdf, doc, docx, and jpeg)
- Statement of Compliance to Rules & Non-Employment (download template here)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) for master degree program (download template here)
- Reference letter from schools or place where applicants work for master degree program (download template here)
- Thesis Plan for master degree program
How to register?
- Choose >> Degree
- Create New Account
- Fill in the correct data and click “Register Now”
- Kindly check your inbox or spam of your registered email and click the link for activation.
- Fill the questionnaire and click submit.
- Select the program and click “save & next”.
- Fill in the Personal data and family data (please be sure your data is valid)
- Write the name of your previous high school (for undergraduate program) or university (for master program); Year Entry and year finished.
- Upload all the required documents
- Print your Participant Card and kindly wait to get your interview date (note it) and confirm your attendance for the interview once it set.
- Participant will be able to check the acceptance status and download the LoA (Letter of Acceptance) once it announced.
- For further inquiries kindly contact international office of Telkom University at [email protected]
- Choose one of the program and click the link below:
|NO||PROGRAM||FACULTY||STUDY PROGRAM||ADMISSION FEE||TUITION FEE|
|All Faculties||All Study Programs||IDR 40.000.000||IDR 18.000.000/Semester|
|2||Bachelor Degree in Applied Science
|Faculty of Applied Science||All Bachelor Degree in Applied Science||IDR 30.000.000||IDR 8.000.000/Semester|
|Faculty of Applied Science||All Study Programs||IDR 30.000.000||IDR 7.000.000/Semester|
|4||Master of Management
|Faculty of Economic & Business||Master of Management||IDR 25.000.000||IDR 15.000.000/Semester|
|5||Master of Engineering
|All Engineering Faculties||All Engineering Master Study Programs||IDR 25.000.000||IDR 8.000.000/Semester|
|6||Master of Design
|Faculty of Creative Industries||All Master in Design Study Programs||IDR 25.000.000||IDR 7.000.000/Semester|
|7||Distance Learning in Master of Management
|Faculty of Economic & Business||Distance Learning in Master of Management||–||IDR 1.400.000/credit|
|All Faculties||All Study Programs||IDR 30.000.000||IDR 10.000.000/Semester|
Kontak dan Media Sosial
|Contact||: 62 813-2112-3400|
Share this information on :